Friday, August 10, 2007

Why I created Defendacause?

People create blogs everyday, some help others getting to know more about a certain issue, and some are to no avail, and I hope this blog will be ranked among the first type. I have been thinking of having my own blog for many years, as I have been posting articles and opinions in many sites, with my articles dealing with linguistics, Islamophobia , and comments on world events. It is my intention to focus here on such topics in the main, while I will tackle also some other issues that may appear on the horizon.

The world is now shaped by a gigantic media that was never made available before, with  an endless flow of information, in many times disinformation, that may bring certain ethnic groups under pressures by wrongfully sterotyping them or, in the worst example of media manipulation, cause wars and depredation.
It is the duty of the sound minded people all over the world to lead a quest for truth and of insiders, like me, to give a hand in such a noble quest, to bring God's peace on earth.
May Allah guide us all to keep us on the right track.

No comments: